- The Story
- Perfect for
- Helpful Details
- George Wyndham BIN 222 White Wine
- Black as Coal Cheese 200g
- Luscome Passionate Ginger Beer 27cl
- SD Bell 10' Tea Bags
- Killbeggan Orginal Irish Oat Cookies 200g
- Graham's Chocolate & Ginger Cookies 135g
- Holmes Bakery Choc. Shortbread 200g
- Foods of Athenry Multiseeds with Cumin Toasts 110g
- Forest Feast Preda Fair Trade MANGO 100g
- Willies Cacao Champagne Truffles 110g
- Skelligs Orange Brittle 150g
- Lismore Dark Choc. Apple Sticks 25g
- Indie Bay Easy Cheesy Pretzels 25g
- Shindigs Mini Box of Crisps 40g
- Silver&Green Piri Piri Stuffed Olives 220g.
- Crossogue Country Fruit Chutney
- Presented in fabric lined Wicker Large Gift Basket
- Handwrapped & decorated with hand tied ribbon
- Father’s Day Gift Card for your personalised message
A Dad who enjoys good food and good company.
Ideal for a couple to share - so your Father might just share with your Mother.
Contents are placed in green shredded paper for protection and then shrink wrapped to stop them moving in transit.
Box is lidded and decorated with silk ribbon intertwined with attractive "Dad In A Million" message ribbon
Accompanied by a enveloped A5 sized gift card with either a Happy Father's Dad or World's Best Dad message
FREE Gift Card with your personalised message can be added during checkout.
All Hamper Baskets are decorated with luxury ribbon & arrive in a presentation delivery carton.
We never ship an invoice or receipt with your order - this is emailed to you.
You Might Also Like
Baskets Galore Reviews
Amazing value considering the quality and quantity of goodies inside. A very well curated basket, not just a bunch of stuff thrown together. Good job and thank you.
Great product. I 'sent' this from New Zealand, and my brother-in-law in England was very happy with its contents! Debbie
My dad loves trying foods, so this was perfect - and they had just got back from Ireland, I didn't have the heart to say the combination had cleverly been put together by someone else, dad being happy was enough!