You may wonder why we would be writing about Christmas now when it's almost Easter. Christmas is always on our minds here at BasketsGalore as it's the busiest time of year for us & we plan all year round for it. Kate is currently preparing the Accounts for the next VAT return and so is busily going through all the sales lists. We all know what our best selling gift baskets and hampers are at Christmas time, but it made us wonder what your favourite products to include were when you created your own Christmas gifts.
1) Mince Pies - but not just any mince pies. They are produced by Master Baker, Ditty's Home Bakery, are matched by no other and are guaranteed to melt in your mouth.
2) Carrigaline Cheese - we offer a range of different cheese brands & flavours, but this new handmade cheese from Co. Cork proved to be a big hit.
3) Chocolate Characters - something for the kids, or big kids, and sure to add a bit of colour & fun to your Christmas gift.
4) Brownlees Preserves - a more traditional choice, available in a variety of flavours and full of pieces of fruit instead of preservatives.
5) Home Made Butter Fudge - This particular one is by Eleanor Craig's; another traditional choice and an old favourite of everybody.