Well the figures are in and August's Top Selling Gift Baskets were.....
1) Great Taste Award Red Titanium - a firm favourite of late from our popular 'Great Taste Award' range. In the past couple of weeks these have been updated for Christmas 2015, with even more tasty food and drink.
2) Cheesy Sunshine & Wine Duo - who wouldn't be pleased with a gorgeous cheeseboard of a basket with a choice of new world wines to wash it all down?
3) Flowers & Treats - our most popular flowering plant gift basket in August combined with sweets treats, a scented candle and luxurious hand cream.
4) Gourmet Cheese & Wine - another wine and cheese combo with more emphasis on the food side of things. Always a best seller no matter what the month or occasion.
5) Great Taste Award Bronze - again you will now see a new version of the GTA Bronze hamper, which has a mid range price point and has been a firm favourite all year round.
6) Sweet Juice Gift Basket - surging up the popularity poll was this colourful fruit basket as 11 were ordered as 'back to school' gifts for a group of teachers in England, from their principal. Great boss eh!
7) All Things Nice Birthday Basket - birthdays are probably our most popular occasion and this cute little gift has always been a hit with both young and old alike.
8) Mind Over Matter - our popular non-perishable get well gift basket suitable for either a hospital or home delivery.
9) Baked Goodness - baked treat and fresh fruit prove to be a winning combination for a variety of occasions such as happy birthday, get well soon or thanks very much.
10) Little Monkey - a cheeky little monkey and a gorgeous organic outfit for a new baby girl is this months most popular baby gift basket.
You can shop for gift basket by clicking here and navigating to the category you require, should it be food hampers, baby gift baskets, fresh fruit baskets or birthday hampers.