Us mums work hard looking after our families and so it's only fair we get to indulge in some pampering from time to time. Rowan & I were at my friends sons 2nd birthday at the weekend, and she's also 37 weeks pregnant with her 2nd baby. Her pampering involved the birthday boy staying over night at his granny's to let her get some well deserved rest and a lie in after a busy day at his party. This got me thinking about other ways to relax and our Natalia Skincare Kits immediately sprang to mind.
Natalia is produced by a company called Vital Touch, which was founded by husband and wife team - Katie & Martin. Katie was a massage therapist/aromatherapist & reflexologist and the Natalia range was "inspired by a combination of her own pregnancies, and work with pregnant women & midwives"
A quote from their website:
"Everything we do at Vital Touch is based on our ethos of FEEL LIFE! This means that we’re committed to communicating the benefits of positive touch through the use of the purest and most gorgeous skincare and aromatherapy products."
Their organic skincare kits are perfect for pregnancy, birth and new parents and some of our favourites are:
1) Natalia Pregnancy Relaxation Box
- Prenatal Bath Soak (100ml)
- Morning Sickness Ease (10ml pulse pointer)
- Prenatal Body & Bath Oil (60ml)
- Organic Ultra soft Cotton Flannel (ideals for skincare and baths)
- Step By Step Pregnancy and Labour Massage Guide (full colour booklet).
2) Mums Gorgeous Pampering Box
- Mummy's Yummy Bath Scrub (60ml)
- Time For Mum Bath Soak (100ml)
- Mum's Miracle Balm (30ml)
- Organic Ultra soft Cotton Flannel
3) New Parent Survival Kit
- New Mother Bath Soak 100ml
- New Parent Instant Revitaliser 10ml
- Baby Top to Toe Wash 100ml
- Baby Massage Oil 60ml
- A Step by Step Guide to Baby Massage.
- In a gift box with an organic cotton flannel
I can personally recommend these products as I used their anti-stretch mark oil during my own pregnancy and the new mother bath soak was a great way to heal after birth.
These kits, and Natalia products on an individual basis, also feature in our pre-designed baby gift baskets so be sure to check those out too.
How did you like to pamper yourself during pregnancy?