On this important day in Scotland's history we thought it would be a good time to celebrate our connections to Scotland as a business, while the people of Scotland take to the polls.
1) Scottish Customers - we appreciate all of our lovely customers from Scotland. From Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley, East Kilbride, Livingston, Hamilton, Cumbernauld, Kirkcaldy, Dunfermline, Inverness, Perth, Ayr, Kilmarnock, Greenock, Coatbridge, Glenrothes, Airdire, Stirling, Falkirk, Irvine, Dumfries & Motherwell to name but a few!
2) Scottish Recipients - we also deliver lots of gift baskets and hampers to Scotland. We deliver to the major cities and towns, as well as remote villages and the highlands & islands. We've delivered to the Shetland Islands a few times, but Glasgow is the place our gifts are sent to most frequently.
3) Scottish Suppliers - we have traded with a number of Scottish companies over the years and a couple of our favourites are Thistle Products for their delicious Cairnsmhor biscuits and Scottish Fine Soaps for their wonderful selection of fancy pampering goodies.
4) Scottish Sales Reps - we love to meet with the cheery Scottish reps such as John from Steiff and Senga from Xpressions4u!
5) Friends & Family - we're a family business and have friends & family from Scotland. We also have family who went to University in Scotland and decided to stay to live and work there. Lynne was recently at a family members fairy tale, murder mystery hen weekend near Perth, which also involved a hip hop dance class!
Whatever the outcome we are sure we'll maintain a great relationship with all our Scottish connections. Good Luck Scotland!