Gift Basket & Hamper Delivery
Gift Baskets delivered throughout England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Europe at extremely competitive prices
Click On a question to reveal the answer.
Basketsgalore uses the second largest certificate authority in the world, Comodo which ensures that millions of transactions are safely performed every day. Payments are submitted online using protocol 128 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer), the strongest commercially available level of encryption.
To view the Security certificate confirming this, you will see a padlock in your browser status bar, or next to the address bar on the page where you enter your credit card details, which indicates that the encryption is taking place. Clicking on this padlock symbol will display the certificate details, including issuing company and validity dates. You will also see a Comodo Site Seal at the bottom of the checkout page.
You can tell when the pages are secure because the address in the address bar changes from being http:// to https://. You will also see a padlock symbol or key in your browser.
All payments are securely processed by world class Elavon Merchant Services, Europe’s largest & most trusted processor and acquirer of credit and debit card transactions. We do not store or have access to your credit card details. Payments details are encrypted and re-directed to a secure payment processer.
In order to be accepted to trade over the internet we are required to meet and maintain a strict level of criteria and security. Basketsgalore has been able to meet all of these requirements. We are fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) a set of comprehensive requirements for enhancing payment account data security, and includes requirements for security management, policies, procedures, network architecture, software design and other critical protective measures intended to proactively protect customer account data.
Nevertheless, if you prefer, we also offer you the option of submitting your order by telephone on +44 (0) 203 389 8199. Our customer service lines are open Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm (GMT). All calls are charged at the standard national rate.
WE ARE A REGISTERED MEMBER OF THE SAFEBUY ASSURANCE SCHEME:
The SafeBuy Assurance Scheme
The SafeBuy Assurance Scheme for web-based retailers is operated by Software Research Ltd.
It is endorsed by TrustUK, the industry self-regulatory body set up by Which? and the Alliance for Electronic Business, supported by the UK Government.
The Scheme, amongst other things, requires web retailers to:
- Adhere to the terms of the Sale of Goods Act, the EU Distance Selling Regulations and the EU
- Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications;
- Conform to the Data Protection Act 1998;
- Provide security for the processing of credit card transactions;
- Include physical location and contact details for themselves on their website;
- Display the total price consumers must pay for goods including delivery costs and provide a clear explanation of the delivery procedures;
- Advise the consumer if 'cookies' are required for the processing of data;
- Not use 'spam' for marketing purposes;
- Avoid exploitation of children.
When buying from a SafeBuy member, you can be confident that you'll have a hassle-free
online shopping experience.
- Clearly show their delivery charges and delivery-inclusive prices
- Keep your personal information safe and secure
- Give their full contact details so you can contact them if there's a problem
- Process your credit card details securely
- Promise not to use spam for marketing
In the event that there is a problem which you can't resolve directly with the retailer, the free Safebuy Mediation service is there to help.